Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Travel Horizon

Hooray!  Cleared to travel with some limitations.  I'll take that!  If we are driving we'll have to stop every hour for me to walk but I'll gladly do that in order to get where I'm going! Flying will probably require me to choose an aisle seat :( (window is my favorite)but at least I can get up for the rest room for my walk without bothering anyone else. lol
Where do we start?  Luke has been asking to see Gran, I'd like to get out to Maine and Vermont.  California has been on all of our minds.  The "other daughter" (Britt) is in Denver and the "she's family, daughter" (Tes) is heading there too. Miss seeing Britt and will miss seeing Tes hanging around so will have to get out there with Rae, somehow.  Hmmm... decision, decisions!  We're going to start small and work our way up.  Gran's will be our first trip.  Can't wait to enjoy some downtime with my mom :)

No comments: